Here is What The Brain Can Remember From Infancy (Even When Consciously It’s Gone) The astounding power of the unconscious to store information we’ve consciously forgotten. The echoes of a ‘lost’ mother tongue can be seen in the brain decades after the language was last heard, a neuroscience study finds. The girls in the Canadian […]
Dr. David Illig
- What the Brain Can Remember from Infancy: But only Unconsciously. Interesting article…
- Learn to Do EFT/Tapping. An Introductory Training Program.
- What is EFT/Tapping and Why Add it to both RightMind programs and SuccessWorld Programs?
- Newtonian vs Quantum Consciousness
- Work Out Smarter with RighMind